Contoh Tugas Bahasa Inggris Membuat Diary dengan Recount Text


by. M. LUQMAN ROMADLON

Sunday, March 5th 2013
At evening, I and my mother went to my GrandMa’s home in Sidoarjo,. I went there by Taxi. And then, I was shocked, because the Taxi Driver was sleepy. I was so scared, then my mother warned the Taxi Driver. Finally we  arrived to destination safely.
Thursday, January 10th 2013
I help a kitten this afternoon. I found him when I walked with my brother around the park. One of his legs was bleed. I think he was crashed by motorcycle. I  was so sad, then I carried it to a vet.
Thursday, April 4th 2013
Dear diary, the school bell rang. It’s 3 th time lesson. The lesson was Electro. Then, at 4th time lesson. I was going to the classroom for playing Angry Bird in my phone. An hour later, I went to laboratory. Just a minute, I was called by my teacher, then my teacher asked me, why I didn’t come to Electro Class at 4th time lesson. And my teacher gave me a warning. I was scared and I promise not to do it again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Geguritan Bahasa Jawa - "Banjir"

Contoh Geguritan Bahasa Jawa - "Sekolahku"

SOAL TEKA TEKI SILANG IPS EKONOMI KELAS 8 : KOPERASI